- BEFORE downloading the app
Read the instructions AND watch the video in the middle of the page to ensure you select the correct controller.
BEFORE downloading the app #
- Un-install any previous version of the APP or install attempts – Delete the install file from your downloads folder (go to ‘My Files’ select ‘Downloads’ find the file named ‘skydroidtower_latest_version.apk’ and delete all copies of the download)
- Go to Settings > Apps > (your phone browser – such as Google Chrome on my phone) > scroll down your app settings and select ’Install unknown apps’ and set it to “Allowed”.
- Select the APP download link and let it install. If you do not have an auto-install activate, then navigate your way to the download folder and select or open it.
- Accept all permissions (you may be able to alter some of these later, particularly the setting that allows the app to send location data even when it is not in use).
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone – Click the T10 device and enter the password 1234
- Turn on the remote controller
Turn on your drone by inserting the Quick Switch
- Open the APP and click connect – Select the T10 device and allow all if prompted
- Once connected click the Top left menu icon and then select Switch Connection – Watch the Video to ensure you select the correct controller connection.
After the APP is installed and linked to Controller, reboot phone/tablet drone and remote controller.